Friday, December 21, 2018

More Songs About Everything

As previously promised, here's another set of Songs About Everything. And now there's truly nothing more you could ask for. Ready...set...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Ariana Grande  ~  “My Everything”




2)  Michael Bublé  ~  “Everything”




3)  SOJA  ~  “Everything To Me”




4)  Shakira  ~  “Try Everything”




5)  Matty Mullins  ~  “See You In Everything”




6)  Francesca Battistelli  ~  “This Could Change Everything”




7)  Wham!  ~  “Everything She Wants”




8)  ATB ft. Tiff Lacey  ~  “My Everything”




9)  Brad Paisley  ~  “She’s Everything”




10)  Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile  ~  “Over Everything”




11)  Owl City  ~  “My Everything”




12)  Diamond Eyes  ~  “Everything”




13)  Emil Lassaria & Caitlyn  ~  “From Everything To Nothing”




14)  Bread  ~  “Everything I Own”




15)  Victorious Cast ft. Victoria Justice  ~  “All I Want Is Everything”




16)  Staind  ~  “Everything Changes”




17)  M2M  ~  “Everything”




18)  George Strait  ~  “I Hate Everything”




19)  Kat Parsons   ~  “Love Changes Everything”




20)  Jake Shears  ~  “Everything I’ll Ever Need”




21)  Lifehouse  ~  “Everything”




22)  EDX ft. Hadley  ~  “Everything”




23)  Bryan Adams  ~  “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You”




24)  Jaimie Wilson  ~  “Everything Is New”




25)  Unlike Pluto ft. Mike Taylor  ~  “Everything Black”




26)  Alexandra Stan  ~  “Give Me Your Everything”




27)  Red Rocks Worship  ~  “Love Changes Everything”




28)  Alanis Morissette  ~  “Everything”


No comments:

Post a Comment