Tuesday, December 25, 2018

"New" & "Used" Songs, Vol. 1

Because I am never at a loss for blog post ideas, there's this. The first in a three-part series featuring "New" and "Used" Songs, this set of tunes is sure to elicit some kind of response in you, whether you realize it or not. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Adele  ~  “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)”




2)  Chuck Berry  ~  “The Thing I Used To Do”




3)  Kaskade ft. Martina (of Dragonette)  ~  “Fire In Your New Shoes”




4)  Ronnie Milsap  ~  “Future’s Not What It Used To Be”




5)  Rush  ~  “New World Man”




6)  Gabrielle Aplin  ~  “Used To Do”




7)  Iron Maiden  ~  “New Frontier”




8)  Brandy  ~  “U Don’t Know Me (Like U Used To)”




9)  Sirens Of Lesbos  ~  “I Got New Feelings”




10)  Waylon Jennings  ~  “I May Be Used (But Baby, I Ain’t Used Up)”




11)  Halestorm  ~  “New Modern Love”




12)  Lynn  ~  “I Used To Cry”



13)  Eagles  ~  “New Kid In Town”




14)  Sara Bareilles  ~  “She Used To Be Mine”




15)  Panic! At The Disco  ~  “Emperor’s New Clothes”




16)  Jess Moskaluke  ~  “Used”




17)  Achtabahn ft. Beady  ~  “Like A New Love”




18)  Kane Brown  ~  “Used To Love You Sober”




19)  Everclear  ~  “I Will Buy You A New Life”




20)  Dolly Parton  ~  “We Used To”




21)  Hozier  ~  “Someone New”




22)  Gwen Stefani  ~  “Used To Love You”




23)  Nikki Yanofsky  ~  “Something New”




24)  Matt Nathanson  ~  “Used To Be”




25)  Little Boots  ~  “New In Town”


No comments:

Post a Comment