Sunday, December 30, 2018

"My" Songs 3

We now return to our ongoing (but not for much longer) series of songs with the word "My" at the beginning of their titles. Because, why not? Enjoy!  ~ JH



1)  One Bit & Noah Cyrus  ~  "My Way"




2)  Tim McGraw  ~  "My Little Girl"




3)  Billie Eilish  ~  "My Boy"




4)  Kamelot ft. Eklipse  ~  "My Confession"




5)  Ramona Nerra  ~  "My Heart Is Still Winning"




6)  Lit  ~  "My Own Worst Enemy"




7)  Axel Wolph ft. Conchita Wurst  ~  "My Lights"




8)  Westlife  ~  "My Love"




9)  Tennis  ~  "My Emotions Are Blinding"




10)  Smile Empty Soul  ~  "My Name"




11)  Diana Vickers  ~  "My Wicked Heart"




12)  Joshua Radin  ~  "My Baby"




13)  Aaron Shust  ~  "My Savior, My God"




14)  Giulia  ~  "My Life"




15)  Seckond Chaynce  ~  "My World"




16)  Dodie Clark  ~  "My Face"




17)  Smash  ~  "My Story"




18)  K's Choice  ~  "My Heart"




19)  Five Finger Death Punch  ~  "My Nemesis"




20)  The Walls Group  ~  "My Life"




21)  Madness  ~  "My Girl"




22)  Pixie Lott  ~  "My Love"




23)  Sick Puppies  ~  "My World"




24)  Emeli Sandé  ~  "My Kind Of Love"




25)  Limp Bizkit  ~  "My Way"


No comments:

Post a Comment