Monday, December 31, 2018

"My" Songs 4

I'm going to call this the fourth and final post in this ongoing series, but I won't swear to it. Because there are countless possibilities of qualifying songs that I could add in a later post. So...last but not least, or until next time...Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Loren Gray  ~  "My Story"




2)  Fall Out Boy  ~  "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark"




3)  Wale ft. Major Lazer, WizKid, & Dua Lipa  ~  "My Love"




4)  Majid Jordan ft. Drake  ~  "My Love"




5)  Genevieve  ~  "My Real Name"




6)  Julio Iglesias & Stevie Wonder  ~  "My Love"




7)  Trentemøller ft. Marie Fisker  ~  "My Dreams"




8)  Akcent  ~  "My Passion"




9)  Nicole C. Mullen  ~  "My Redeemer"




10)  Masoud ft. Tara Louise  ~  "My Dreams"




11)  Matthew West  ~  "My Own Little World"




12)  Kita Alexander  ~  "My Own Way"




13)  Wild Child  ~  "My Town"




14)  Camera2  ~  "My Favorite Secret"




15)  Aretha Franklin  ~  "My Country 'Tis Of Thee "




16)  Paul McCartney  ~  "My Valentine"




17)  Evanescence  ~  "My Heart Is Broken"




18)  Lene Marlin  ~  "My Love"




19)  Breathe Carolina & Robert Falcon  ~  "My Love"




20)  Ava Max  ~  "My Way"




21)  Big Daddy Weave  ~  "My Story"




22)  Kovacs  ~  "My Love"




23)   Lionel Richie  ~  "My Love"




24)  Barbra Streisand  ~  "My Man"




25)  Selena  ~  "My Love"


No comments:

Post a Comment