Monday, October 1, 2018

“Heart” & “Soul” Songs, Vol. 2

If you liked Vol. 1 of this series, then you'll probably like this one as well. More "Heart" & "Soul" Songs for your listening pleasure. I hope you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Phil Collins  ~  “You’ll Be In My Heart”




2)  Anita Baker  ~  “Soul Inspiration”




3)  The Cult  ~  “Painted On My Heart”




4)  Planetshakers  ~  “Sings My Soul”




5)  Culture Club  ~  “Time (Clock Of The Heart)”




6)  JoJo  ~  “Save My Soul”




7)  Extreme  ~  “Hole Hearted”




8)  Gin Wigmore  ~  “Singin’ My Soul”




9)  Billy Corgan  ~  “One Diamond, One Heart”




10)  Valerie June  ~  “Got Soul”




11)  Rixton  ~  “Me And My Broken Heart”




12)  TobyMac ft. Kirk Franklin & Mandisa  ~  “Lose My Soul”




13)  Sting  ~  “Shape Of My Heart”




14)  Vonda Shepard  ~  “Searchin’ My Soul”




15)  Survivor  ~  “Burning Heart”




16)  Grouplove  ~  “Love Will Save Your Soul”




17)  James Blunt  ~  “Bonfire Heart”




18)  Amy Macdonald  ~  “Troubled Soul”




19)  Serpentwithfeet  ~  “bless ur heart”




20)  Jewel  ~  “Who Will Save Your Soul?”




21)  Elton John  ~  “A Good Heart”




22)  Spiritualized  ~  “Soul On Fire”




23)  NoMBe  ~  “Young Hearts”




24)  John Mellencamp ft. Carlene Carter  ~  “My Soul’s Got Wings”




25)  Danny Gokey  ~  “Tell Your Heart To Beat Again”




26)  Lights  ~  “Drive My Soul”




27)  R.E.M.  ~  “Oh My Heart”




28)  Bruce Hornsby & The Range ft. Shawn Colvin  ~  “Lost Soul”



29)  Jack Johnson  ~  “You And Your Heart”




30)  Air Traffic Controller  ~  “What You Do To My Soul”


No comments:

Post a Comment