Thursday, October 4, 2018

“Heart” & “Soul” Songs, Vol. 3

And we're back with more "Heart" & "Soul" Songs for your listening pleasure. If you haven't seen your favorite "Heart" and/or "Soul" song yet, and it's not in this one, be patient. There are three more installments of songs to go in the series. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Demi Lovato  ~  “Give Your Heart A Break”




2)  U2  ~  “American Soul”




3)  Linda Ronstadt  ~  “Heart Like A Wheel”




4)  Twin Atlantic  ~  “Heart And Soul”




5)  Lady Antebellum  ~  “Dancin’ Away With My Heart”




6)  They Might Be Giants  ~  “Birdhouse In Your Soul”




7)  Lykke Li  ~  “Heart Of Steel”




8)  Apocalyptica  ~  “Hole In My Soul”




9)  Taylor Dayne  ~  “Tell It To My Heart”




10)  Huey Lewis & The News  ~  “Heart And Soul”




11)  Miki Ratsula  ~  “Young Heart”




12)  Quincy Jones  ~  “Soul Bossa Nova”




13)  Christina Perri  ~  “Jar Of Hearts”




14)  Sting  ~  “Soul Cake”




15)  Florence + The Machine  ~  “Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)”




16)  Matt Redman  ~  “It Is Well With My Soul”




17)  Toni Braxton  ~  “Un-Break My Heart”




18)  The Music Explosion  ~  “Little Bit O’ Soul”




19)  Roxette  ~  “Listen To Your Heart”




20)  Cee Lo Green  ~  “Music To My Soul”




21)  Alicia Keys  ~  “Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart”




22)  Korn  ~  “Black Is The Soul”




23)  Against Me! ft. Tegan Quin  ~  “Borne On The FM Waves Of The Heart”




24)  Hanson  ~  “I’ve Got Soul”




25)  Lenka  ~  “Heart Skips A Beat”




26)  The Rolling Stones  ~  “Plundered My Soul”




27)  Hey Ocean!  ~  “I Am A Heart”




28)  Michael Bolton  ~  “Soul Provider”




29)  First Aid Kit  ~  “Rebel Heart”




30)  Beady Eye  ~  “Soul Love”


No comments:

Post a Comment