Friday, October 5, 2018

“Heart” & “Soul” Songs, Vol. 4

I hope you're not getting tired of these yet, because I'm still enjoying sharing them with you. As before, I'll take a couple days break after this one before bringing you the final two installments in the series. And now without further delay, some more "Heart" & "Soul" Songs up in here. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  twenty one pilots  ~  “Tear In My Heart”




2)  Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse  ~  “Body And Soul”




3)  Passenger  ~  “Heart’s On Fire”




4)  Yael Naim  ~  “New Soul”




5)  Pet Shop Boys  ~  “Heart”




6)  Anita Baker  ~  “Body And Soul”




7)  Bryan Adams  ~  “Straight From The Heart”




8)  Phil Wickham ft. Hollyn  ~  “Song In My Soul”




9)  Rod Stewart  ~  “Rhythm Of My Heart”




10)  Hudson Taylor ft. Gabrielle Aplin  ~  “Old Soul”




11)  Queen  ~  “Let Me In Your Heart Again”




12)  Nneka  ~  “Lost Souls”




13)  Green Day  ~  “Stray Heart”




14)  Caroline Rose  ~  “Soul No. 5”




15)  George Strait  ~  “I Cross My Heart”




16)  Corey Hart ft. Ruby Turner  ~  “In Your Soul”




17)  Billy Dean  ~  “Somewhere In My Broken Heart”  (In my opinion, this is one of the finest country ballads ever written and recorded. Whatever happened to this guy?)




18)  Rivals  ~  “Damned Soul”




19)  Spin Doctors  ~  “You Let Your Heart Go Too Fast”




20)  Thievery Corporation  ~  “Take My Soul”




21)  Deee-Lite  ~  “Groove Is In The Heart”




22)  Alexiane  ~  “A Million On My Soul”




23)  Kiesza  ~  “Giant In My Heart”




24)  Sam & Dave  ~  “Soul Man”




25)  Demi Lovato  ~  “Heart Attack”




26)  Bret Michaels  ~  “A Beautiful Soul”




27)  Ariana Grande  ~  “Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart”




28)  Buffalo Springfield  ~  “Mr. Soul”




29)  Sara Evans  ~  “Put My Heart Down”




30)  Megadeth  ~  “Tornado Of Souls”


No comments:

Post a Comment