Monday, October 8, 2018

“Heart” & “Soul” Songs, Vol. 5

Continuing this seemingly never-ending but, in reality, only-one-post-away-from being-complete series featuring "Heart" and "Soul" Songs... If you think I've already expended all the quality songs that qualify, you've got another think coming. Plenty of good ones left to hear. So enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Elton John & Kiki Dee  ~  “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”




2)  Death Cab For Cutie  ~  “Soul Meets Body”




3)  Lady Antebellum  ~  “Heart Break”




4)  Uriah Heep  ~  “Take Away My Soul”




5)  Lindsey Stirling ft. ZZ Ward  ~  “Hold My Heart”




6)  Righteous Brothers  ~  “(You’re My) Soul & Inspiration”




7)  Paramore ft. Joy Williams  ~  “Hate To See Your Heart Break”




8)  The Cult  ~  “Sweet Soul Sister”




9)  Miley Cyrus  ~  “Who Owns My Heart”




10)  Blind Melon  ~  “Soul One”




11)  Céline Dion  ~  “My Heart Will Go On”




12)  Third Day  ~  “Soul On Fire”




13)  Selena Gomez  ~  “The Heart Wants What It Wants”




14)  Ed Kowalczyk  ~  “Soul Whispers”




15)  Meg Myers  ~  “Heart Heart Head”




16)  Sting  ~  “The Soul Cages”




17)  Rachel Platten  ~  “You Don’t Know My Heart”




18)  Bob Marley  ~  “Satisfy My Soul”




19)  Klaas ft. Kim Petras  ~  “Heartbeat”




20)  Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers  ~  “Keep A Little Soul”




21)  The Rolling Stones  ~  “Heart Of Stone”




22)  Alexia Bosch  ~  “Rebel Soul”




23)  Agnes  ~  “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart”  (This is NOT the same song as the Elton John/Kiki Dee duet at the top of this post.)




24)  Beck  ~  “Soul Of A Man”




25)  Norah Jones  ~  “4 Broken Hearts”




26)  Aerosmith  ~  “Hole In My Soul”




27)  T’Pau  ~  “Heart And Soul”




28)  Gnarls Barkley  ~  “Who’s Gonna Save My Soul”




29)  Hank Williams, Sr.  ~  “Cold, Cold Heart”




30)  Arthur Conley  ~  “Sweet Soul Music”


No comments:

Post a Comment